Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ash Wednesday


The evidence around the house this morning indicates that we had a pretty successful Mardi Gras.



              

Costume stuff and bags of beads in the living room:

        

          

My room.  At least I drank a bottle of water before taking off my costume and throwing it all over the place.  Or maybe it was after.  I'd been wearing it for sixteen hours, including a full bar shift.  It really needed to come off.

      

I was having a really hard time hanging up my dress, so I just shoved it in the closet.  It needs to be dry-cleaned anyway.  At least the wig was in decent shape:

          

    
        
This is where I woke up:

            

My room-mate's bed is extremely comfortable, and I like to steal it whenever possible.  It was covered with costume stuff, I guess they had been home at some point to change.  I was too tired to even put it in the other room, so I moved it to the side, crawled in, and basically didn't move until he came home.  Eleven hours later.

Happy Mardi Gras!

No comments: