Saturday, June 26, 2010

Well said... again...

I know I just posted this a few days ago.  But the other night I was, uhhh, let's call it tired, and I decided to edit it for some reason and then I fucked it up even worse and then somehow I deleted it completely.  How?  I have no idea.  Why?  Because I'm an idiot, I guess.  So here it is, Banksy revisited...


"1.7 billion people have no access to clean drinking water.  20 billion people live below the poverty line.  Every day hundreds of people are made to feel physically sick by morons at art shows telling them how bad the world is but never actually doing anything about it.  Anybody want a free glass of wine?"

                                                                                   ~Banksy


As I said before, Banksy kicks ass, without a doubt.  This is a piece he did in New Orleans a while ago, on Kerlerec and Rampart.  The covered it with plexiglass to protect it from that Gray Ghost bag o'douche.



                      

No comments: