Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Exhausted

I had no idea 44 hours could go by so fast.  I could have sworn I just got to Sweetheart's house a minute ago.

I left in the middle of the night last night.  We never really went to sleep, just sort of dozed in and out of sleep on the couch until 4am, when I had to start scrambling around and throwing things in my suitcase.  Get it together, call a taxi, hurry to the airport, where I would be even less happy with my food choices than I was at JFK two days ago.  I still have not eaten today and I'm trying to see how long I can last.  I'm starting to get dizzy, so forgive me if this post goes nowhere.

The plane was freezing cold, but I was too tired to complain, so I wrapped my scarf around my knees and tried to sleep.  The people sitting in front of me must have had too much coffee, because they wouldn't shut the fuck up.  So I wrapped the scarf around my ears and passed out.

I've made it home and now... Now I have to be at work in three hours?  Fuuuck...

Once again, I need to get my ass off the internet.  I need to take a nap, I need to take a shower, I need to go to work.  I'm sure I need to put food into the equation at some point, but that's a lesser priority right now.  Sleep.  Sleep is the number one word on my mind right now...

No comments: