Saturday, October 17, 2009

In defense of Levi

Leave Levi alone.

OK, I'm tired of everyone giving this kid so much shit.  Yes, there are classier ways he could have capitalized on his fifteen minutes, rather than Playgirl and his questionable but hilarious pistachio commercial, but come on!  He's a teenager for fuck's sake!  Let him be, he doesn't know any better.  How smart were YOU when you were that age?  Actually, I think the kid is admirably self-aware.  He knows what's he doing.  He's getting paid.

Although, I will say, I don't like this Tank Jones fellow.  I think he's a bad influence on Levi and taking advantage of him, much like Colonel Parker and Elvis Presley.  Run, Levi!  Run!

Anyway, I can't wait to see the Playgirl.

I know, I know, shame on me.  Dirty old lady.  "But he's just a teenager!  Leave him alone!  Let him be!"

Yeah.  Well.  WhatEVER...

No comments: