Friday, October 16, 2009

Twitter? I hardly know her

I don't get Twitter.

I'll be the first to admit I arrived late to the great technological world.  I always get dragged kicking and screaming to the next big thing.  But really, I'm just trying to make sure it's going to last, whatever it is.

It took me years to get on the internet, even longer to get a cell phone.  "An Ipod? Why do I need that? I've never needed one before..."  My father finally got me one for Christmas.  Now I can't live without it.

Shit, I only just got a Facebook yesterday.

But Twitter?  I just don't get it.

We're not connected enough?  Now we have to find time to listen to someone else's mindless chatter... CONSTANTLY?  I don't understand.  It's inane.  It's ridiculous.  It's pointless.

Except this one.  This shit's fucking hilarious.

http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays

The best is the one about life giving you a hundred dollar bill.  I'm definitely using that one somewhere down the road!

No comments: