Saturday, May 8, 2010

Not THAT kind of bone...

New Orleans, LA
Jazz Fest 2010



        


Get your mind out of the gutter.  We're talking about TROMbones here, people.  I love this band.  They do an awesome cover of Black Sabbath's Iron Man.  I took Julio and Jorge to see them a few years ago in San Francisco.  This was when they both still had long hair.  They started headbanging.  I can still see the two of them jumping up and down, black hair flying everywhere.  Good stuff, great night.  I miss those guys.

The band sounded great at the fest this year.  They did a late show over the weekend that I really wanted to go to, but I got distracted.   They're all over the place this summer, including NY.  Lucky me.

http://boneramamusic.com/tour-dates/

                  
      

No comments: