Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dining!

I was trying to tell Sweetheart yesterday about those delicious donut things that I ate in Hawaii when I was visiting Alika.


              

Me: "They were called, uh, cassas, or casadas.  Or cass, something.  I can't really remember."

Him: "Um, casadas doesn't really sound very Hawaiian."

Which was true.  So I went home and looked through my pictures to find the name of the damned things.  Because apparently I'm incapable of remembering anything anymore, unless I take a picture of it.  Or tattoo it on my forehead.



    


Right.  Malasadas.  Which, actually, doesn't sound very Hawaiian either, now that I think about it.  Hmmm...






Oh, yeah.  Right.  They're Portuguese.  I had forgotten that part.  Good thing I took a picture.


          

Good stuff.
                

No comments: