Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Moving forward, looking back

Future looks bright and beautiful.  Anything is possible.  There are a bunch of people and places I can't wait to see in New Orleans.  The road ahead looks good...


Moving Forward

                                                                              

                                                                                Looking Back
                                                                                     


The road behind me looks pretty good too.  San Francisco was fun, overall.  California eventually grew on me, in a weird sort of way.  I look forward to visiting.  There are a bunch of people and places I was very sad to leave behind.  It was a painful exodus.  I was brooding and pouting until I hit Palo Alto.  Then I remembered that the Saints are going to the Superbowl...

WHO DAT!!

Left SF Sunday afternoon.  Drove ten hours to Needles, CA, which is at the Arizona border.  Slept, woke up, drove eight hours to Albuquerque.  Visiting a friend and resting here for two nights.  Next stop, Texas.  






No comments: