Sunday, November 22, 2009

Aloha!

My first day in Oahu was great.  I got lei'd in the car as soon as I got off the plane...




                                                   
Mahalo!

Then we stopped for lunch:


                                                
I haven't seen that smile since July.  Aloha!

Eating is something that Alika and I do very well together.  Especially when we're eating kalua pig, lomi lomi, luau squid, poi, lau lau, Korean shortribs, and haupia...



                                          
After lunch, we went to Waimanalo beach.  It's right near Alika's grandmother's house.  He used to spend his summers there, back when he was a little keiki.  Lucky him...



                                                                        
We swam until we lost the sun.  Then we went to a gay bar called Hula's.  The shirtless bartender's body was such a work of art that I forgot to take a picture.  Sorry about that.  I was too busy picking my tongue up off the floor.  He had a beautiful face and personality too, which didn't make things any easier.

I barely remember getting to bed that night.  All I know is that I woke up in my bathing suit and a bed full of sand.  Alika was passed out on the floor next  to the bed.  We haven't seen each other for four months.  I guess some things will never change.  Apparently we still eat AND drink pretty well together!

Aloha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What!? You FORGOT to take a photo!? Well, don't do it again.

He has a very nice smile in that photo above.

Paz