Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bon voyage





They sent me off in style last night.  There are going to be seven people at this dinner party.  Is this going to be enough wine?

Here we are, warming up…

                                   
                                                         
Dinnertime.  Mmmm, meat…


 
                                                         
Things got animated…
                                                            


                                                                               
Turns out it wasn’t enough wine.  Some of us wound up on Rampart St. after for a nightcap.  Or three.  Hey, whose hand is that next to my head?  And whose jacket am I wearing?


                                                      


Motherfuckers.  I miss you already.  I’ll be back.  Twenty-three days and counting.  Laissez les bon temps rouler!

2 comments:

Lickety Splitter said...

Pictures posted just in time to whet an appetite for lunch (eastern time)! Wherever you are going, enjoy!

I found your blog by way of our mutual love for "New Orleans." I'm a Georgian, in love with your city :)

wanderlust said...

Thanks for reading, Lickety Splitter. Hope you enjoy!